The following information your lender may require you to furnish when applying for a loan.
Equity Loan: when you have your house paid for..
Interim Loan: when you have the lot already…
When you are ready to get in touch just call me 956-929-1473 .. I will be guiding you through this process I have the connections to assist you with this process.. Either Banks or Mortgages..
- Verification of income and employment:
- Social Security Number of both borrower and co-borrower
- Income Tax Statement and copy of W-2 for previous year [2 years if self employed]
- Names and mailing addresses of employers for past two years.
- Names and correct mailing addresses of person to whom employment verification information should be directed.
- Other income; social security, retirement, VA Compensation
- Present Addresses and previous addresses to cover two full years.
- Account Numbers and balances.: Checking accounts; savings accounts;paid accounts; major credit cards; etc
- Retirement funds
- If rental property is owned, furnish a copy of rental /lease agreement on same
- If you had previously had a mortgage, or have one now, bring the information as….The type of loan.
- If you are divorced and have children by previous marriage, furnish evidence of amounts and dates of child support paid or received.| Divorce Decree..
- If applying for a VA bring a copy of your DD-214 Discharge paper certificate of eligibility..